Saturday, May 16, 2009

Little decorator



As I was getting things ready today for the preschool teachers' luncheon, Ansley was "helping" me line up and cut the fabric, which soon turned into her own project. She's always wanting to "decorate" things, which usually entails glue, glitter, stickers, markers...you get the picture. So she finally decided on decorating this chair. After lots of tape, princess stickers, and even a taped on crayon, she declared it was finished. Here are a few pictures of her hard at work:
Posted by Picasa



let me also mention that I know that it's halfway through May and we do live in the south, but she said she was freezing and needed to put on something "cozy" while she rested on the couch, and this is what she came up with. Needless to say, the resting soon turned in to helping, and then to doing projects of her own.

I am also attempting to try other ways to post pictures to this blog as well as getting better at using my camera, neither of which actually happened for this blog. I tried a few things differently, but none of them worked. At this point there's just something to be said for actually accomplishing something, even if it's not what I set out to do! While trying to do this, I've put one in time out twice, sent one to her room, taken one to the potty twice, and threatened lots. Maybe next I need to work on teaching independence! Maybe next time!

No comments: